Using either the hyperlinks links below or the submenu headings in the navigation tool above, you may select the projects that I designed and developed over the course of the ILT graduate program at University of Colorado Denver.
The projects represents accomplishments in my development of the following six competencies of the ILT graduate program:
- Reflective practice – Adopt a critical stance toward one’s work, promoting effective practice and a responsible use of technology.
- Technology – Become competent and confident in the use of various tools and technologies related to learning, communication, and making things.
- Learning and instruction – Drawing on learning and instructional theory, create instruction with well-aligned outcomes, activities, and assessments.
- Creative and social media – Demonstrate proficiency with tools, platforms, and environments in the creation of media resources for learning and knowledge construction.
- Inquiry and change – Engage in systematic processes of inquiry and change.
- Professional learning and leadership – Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning and leadership within the profession.